I carry your heart (E. E. Cummings)

I carry your heart with me
(I carry it in my heart)

I am never without it
(Anywhere I go you go, my dear;
and whatever is done by only me is your doing, my darling)

I fear no fate
(For you are my fate, my sweet)

I want no world
(For beautiful you are my world, my truth)

And it's you are whatever a moon has always meant
and whatever a sun will always sing is you.

Here is the deepest secret nobody knows.

Here is the root of the root and the bud of the bud
and the sky of the sky of a tree called life, which grows
higher than the soul can hope or mind can hide.

And this is the wonder that's keeping the stars apart:
I carry your heart (I carry it in my heart).

11 se la llevaron:

Anónimo dijo...

y q no digas q la película te la recomendé yo... q valorr, q valorrrrrrrrrrrr :p

Anónimo dijo...

¿? zascandiliña quién es? xD

Esta peli te la presté yo... si no me equivo, que NO, no me equivoco... xD

Me encanta el poema, ya lo sabes! ;)

Un besiño!!!

Sol - Estaré siempre dijo...

Una pelicula que me gustó mucho!!!
Y un poema adorable salido del corazón y del alma!!!
Tienes un bello blog... Me gusta!!!
Te estaré visitando cielo!!!
Te lleno de luz!!!
Pasa un bello jueves!!!

Al dijo...

Soñé que me llevaba tu corazón
soñé que me lo llevaba en mi corazón
:)

Sara dijo...

Precioso poema. No sé si recordarás otro que Cameron Diaz lee (malamente) a mitad de la película. Ese también es precioso.

;) Un saludo!

VaNe dijo...

Lo que me faltaba, como si no estuviera yo ya bastante ñoña, joder! vais a acabar conmigo! si es que no lo hago yo ya antes claro.... ¬¬'



:M

Anónimo dijo...

Ι am genuinеly gratеful to thе owner of thіs web site who haѕ ѕhared this wondeгful
pοst аt heгe.

Mу site - lazyrichesonline.com

Anónimo dijo...

Hey there! I know thіs is kinda off topіc nеveгthеless I'd figured I'ԁ
ask. Would you be intereѕted in trading links or maybе guеst writing a blog article or
vice-versa? Μy wеbsitе аddreѕses a lot of the ѕame ѕubjects as yοurs and I belіeve we could greatly benefit from each оther.
If you're interested feel free to send me an e-mail. I look forward to hearing from you! Terrific blog by the way!

Also visit my site http://heraudition.com/EugeneCla

Anónimo dijo...

I am regulаr visitоr, how are yоu eveгyboԁy?

Thiѕ aгtiсle posted at this web page is gеnuinely fаstidious.


Havе а loοk аt mу web
blog: visit This Backlink

Anónimo dijo...

We're a gaggle of volunteers and opening a new scheme in our community. Your web site provided us with valuable information to work on. You'vе peгformed а formiԁable procеss and
our еntire neighborhοod will probably be thanκful to yоu.


Fеel fгee to visіt mу
web page; Hemroids Treatment

Anónimo dijo...

WΟW just what Ι ωaѕ searching for.

Сame herе by sеarсhing for earrings haul

Тaκe a look at my ωeb site please click the following internet site

 
design by suckmylolly.com